This plugin can be used to enable front-end submission of solidarity/crowdfunding campaigns to be listed on a WordPress page, e.g. a regional tango community page.
- Download the zip file.
- Go to your WordPress backend, section “Plugins”.
- Select “Install new plugin”, and “upload zip file”.
- Upload, and install required plugins.
- Create a new page
- You have two shortcodes available:
- [solidarity_table] – this shows a table of all submitted campaigns
- [solidarity_submission] – this creates the submission form
- Fill your page with headers and text, and add shortcode blocks where you want the table and submission form to be located.